We currently have an exciting vacancy for a Business Development Manager to be based in our office in Austin Friar St. Mullingar. This is an extremely varied role which requires an exceptionally dynamic self-starter individual.
• Day-to-day management of the Chamber office including administration, customer service, sales, budget management and reporting.
• Co-ordinating meetings, diary management, minute-taking and project planning.
• Event management including the Chamber Business Dinner, the Annual Golf Classic, Chamber Ball and various Business Networking and Information Seminars.
• To efficiently deal with any queries from existing chambers members
• Exploring opportunities for new business development for the organisation including securing event sponsorship, publication sales and increasing membership.
• Developing policy documents, press releases, and annual reports.
• Liaising with other organisations such as the IDA, Enterprise Ireland and Westmeath County Council…
For more information on this vacancy click here