#SeniorFieldServiceEngineer #ITTechnician #ITFieldserviceEngineer #Tullamorejob #NISRahan job
December 2, 2014 by Midland Social Media
||Senior Field Service Engineer
||IT, Software & Telecoms
- Maintain and optimisation of LAN and WAN environments, including TCP/IP, Ethernet and Network Switching, Firewall and VPN Technologies.
- Maintain and develop server infrastructures in Microsoft Windows Server 2003/2008/Server 2012 environments, including Active Directory, Exchange, IIS, Acronis, Symantec Back-Up Exec and Storage Systems.
- Maintain and support for office based and remote users.
- An element of Pre-Sales activities will be required so the ability to create solutions and present to customers will be a distinct advantage.
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related discipline, MCSE/MCP Windows 2008/2012, CCNA, would also be desired and 5+ years of related experience;
- Experience of designing and implementing networks with consideration for security, performance and extensibility.
- Strong System administration knowledge of MS Windows Server 2008/2012 and Active directory.
- Strong understanding of Microsoft exchange server 2010, content and mail filtering.
- Strong understanding of wireless technologies and best practices.
- Good troubleshooting skills, ability to work with changing requirements, and good technical skills.
- Strong ability to work on complex issues.
- Strong customer focused skills essential.
Location Tullamore, Co. Offaly
Package Good remuneration for suitably qualified and experienced candidate Inc. Company vehicle phone etc.
Category IT / Tech Support.
Terms Permanent, Full-time
To apply for this position click here