#TechnicalEngineeringJobs #ElectricalJob #MaintenanceJob #MaintenanceElectrician #ElectricalTechnicianJob #JobMidlands
July 19, 2015 by Midland Social Media
|Electrical Maintenance Technician
|Construction & Architecture, Engineering & Technical, Manufacturing & Food Processin
|Summary: Permanent position required for Maintenance Lead of award winning family run Food Processors. Ideal location for candidates based out of Athlone, Mullingar, Longford or Edgeworthstown.
We are seeking to recruit an Electrical Maintenance Technician with responsibility for the Electrical maintenance (both planned and reactive) for an award winning Food Processors. This is an excellent opportunity for a candidate seeking to take the next step in their career by gaining direct maintenance scheduling.
• Carry out inspection/maintenance on requested client equipment
• Responsible for all electrical and mechanical equipment, equipment uptime and any other equipment issues.
• Documentation accuracy, completing detailed PC work and reports where necessary.
• Ensure that all equipment planned and reactive maintenance is carried out both efficiently and safely.
• Provide updates to Maintenance Lead on all maintenance issues.
• Execute a continuous improvement ethic on all equipment and plan with engineering for these equipment upgrades.
• Relevant Qualification within Maintenance, Electrical or Mechanical.
• Experience in Multi-Vac would be highly beneficial but not essential.
• Excellent organizational / co-ordination / communication skills
• Clear Communication with strong interpersonal skills
• Knowledge and experience of maintenance works
• Good PC skills also required
To register your interest in this position please apply through this link quoting “Electrical Maintenance Tech” in the subject line.