Mechanical Maintenance Engineer #EngineeringJob #Midlandjobs #JobsIreland
September 3, 2015 by Midland Social Media
|Mechanical Maintenance Engineer
|Engineering & Technical
|Purpose of Job:
To ensure high availability of production equipment through the implementation, monitoring and supervision of maintenance in a heavy industrial production plant.
Reports to: Mechanical Line Manager
Hours: Monday-Friday (39 hours)
Closing Date: 25th September
Responsibilities / Key Tasks:
• Work in very close liaison with Eng. Line manager to deliver on key performance indicators.
• Responsible for administering procedures and plans for the systematic maintenance of all plant equipment in order to maximise the reliability of that equipment in terms of availability and operational efficiency.
• Direct works involved in the execution of planned, preventative, predicative and breakdown maintenance activities associated with all equipment.
• To work closely with all team members to ensure a culture of continual learning, thinking and appropriate behaviours as regards Health and Safety on site.
• In conjunction with the planning dept. ensure all requirements are available to deliver the availability of equipment at minimum cost.
• Maintaining equipment at an acceptable level of reliability and efficiency so that production delays and underperformance are minimised.
• Ensure that any sub-ordinates are aware of, and understand company and departmental objectives, policies and procedures.
• Foster a team-working, right first time and continuous improvement culture in the maintenance dept. and encourage problem identification and solving through a joint approach with all crew members.
• To maintain a positive and enthusiastic approach to your job and set the highest possible standards for yourself and your team.
• Achieve high levels of productivity, efficiency and morale from a team through effective leadership.
For full job ad, click here