#EventIntern #EventCoordinator #EventAdmin #WorkPlacement – #Mullingar #Midland
January 28, 2016 by Midland Social Media
|Trainee Events Co-ordinator – Internship
|IT, Software & Telecoms, Sales, Sales support, Customer Service, Secretarial & Administration, Web Design & Ecommerce
This role is ideal for a college student looking for a work placement or a bright graduate looking for an opportunity to prove their skills and abilities.
The trainee will gain highly unique exposure to the Manufacturing sector in Ireland while working on the administration surrounding these events.
You will work with industry leaders and gain a unique opportunity to gain cutting edge knowledge on the IT in Manufacturing sector.
• Updating a customer relationship management system with latest details of companies contacted
• Fielding incoming calls as well as returning customer calls requesting registration details
• Sales administration and computer applications
• Online / digital marketing of the event including social media
• Day-to-day project management at a central activity hub around the events
• 2 – 5 days per week depending on your availability
• High level of interest in computer applications particularly online services
• A good level of education – minimum diploma level or work experience equivalent
• Excellent communication skills – both oral and written
• Some previous work experience in customer service or sales would be ideal.
To get in touch – click here