Accounting Technician Job – Midlands #jobfairy #accountsjob
November 18, 2016 by Midland Social Media
Accounting Technician required at The Annebrook House Hotel, Mullingar.
The Annebrook House Hotel are looking for a suitable candidate to assist in the financial / accounting area of the business.
Duties to include:
• Coding & input of invoices
• Reconciling creditor statements & maintaining creditors ledger
• Weekly cheque run
• Bank reconciliations & internet banking
• Bi-monthly VAT RETURN and overseeing p30 & p35 returns via ROS
• Completion of Monthly Management Accounts & Reporting
• Weekly Financial Control
• Review of weekly payroll Journals
• Maintaining the Purchase ledger and control accounts
• Review of the food and beverage GP on weekly and monthly basis
• Ensuring the budgeted weekly and monthly wages percentages is achieved
• Annual leave cover of payroll
• Answering phones
• General admin duties
Min 3 years’ experience in a similar role
Must be proficient in Microsoft Office
Experience with Collsoft Payroll Package & Sage Accounts 50 an advantage.
To apply for this position please click here and attach a relevant cv.