|What we are looking for:
We are seeking an ambitious, motivated and commercially astute marketing graduate to join us, gain valuable work experience and, possibly get a fantastic job at the end. The successful candidate will support our marketing efforts and execute our marketing plans into our target markets. As such, you will have an outstanding opportunity to gain practical working experience across the full marketing mix.
Our Ideal Candidate:
Our ideal candidate will be a multi-skilled, creative and confident individual with good marketing knowledge and an organised approach to their work. You will be a great communicator, with an ability to develop a good rapport in person and over the phone. You will have the ability to work well as part of a team and be able to grasp key tasks, plan your approach and deliver a high standard of work.
To be considered for the role you must have a thorough understanding of the full range of marketing tactics available to businesses including practical knowledge of online marketing. Candidates with exposure to search engine optimisation, tracking & reporting, CMS updating, email marketing, & leveraging social media would be an advantage.
Working closely with the Sales and Marketing Manager, as well as directly with the MD, you will:
• Identify and plan a range of marketing activities to help Midas win more new business (B2B).
• Assist with developing content for, and update website pages using different CMS systems, with the aim of increasing visitor engagement and minimising bounce rates
• Assist with managing the specification, analysis and dissemination of web analytics, relating to online marketing activity & visitor behavior, researching remedial action where needed
• Help us to identify and plan SEO activities.
• Liase with the MD to continually optimise the creation and execution of email and database marketing campaigns.
• Assist with events including seminars & webinars that generate and assist with lead generation.
• Assist the development and maintenance of prospect lists including updating relevant CRM systems
• Proactively work with the MD to identify new opportunities, new ideas and new ways to deliver value to clients
• Assist in the generation of novel and creative ideas and plans to build brand recognition and loyalty
• Minimum requirement is Marketing Degree level or equivalent, preferably with a 2.1
• A proven ambition to succeed in a career in Sales & Marketing
• Strong commercial awareness
To apply for this job please click here